Job Description: Q.E.D. SYSTEMS, INC., a local Marine Engineering firm, has an immediate full-time position available for an Administrative Assistant to perform various administrative duties under the direction and supervision of the Southeast Area Manager as listed below.
Job Requirements/skill sets: Candidate will be required to perform various administrative functions in support of the Technical Services Florida that
- Must be experienced and knowledgeable with computers, to include proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Have the ability to compile records and reports, weekly and monthly.
- Have the ability to draft letters/quotes for various jobs.
- Have the ability to file records and reports
- Have the ability to understand and process Human Resource information, such as new hire paperwork, annual benefits, 401K enrollment.
- Have the ability to understand and process Timesheets and understand the payroll process.
- Have the ability and process required documentation for purchase orders and enter required data and support documentation into the system for approval by Corporate.
- Have the ability to understand and process shipping of various items.
- Have the ability to keep a small office organized and inventory of supplies up to date.
- Have a good understanding of the English language.
- Ability to lift, carry and transport heavy equipment and boxes. The exact weight requirements will be determined by the specific job, but no less than 30 lbs.
Applicant must be eligible for a Government security clearance.
Education Requirements: Individual shall possess a High school diploma or GED.
U.S. citizenship required.
Job Contact information: Submit resume for this position by email to Jim Holland, firstname.lastname@example.org.
EOE/M/F/D/V: Q.E.D. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Veterans/Disabled Welcome.
Must be able to pass a drug test and background check prior to hiring.