Job Description: An established engineering firm has an immediate opening in its Virginia Beach office for a CDRL (Contracts Data Requirements List) Analyst. The CDRL Analyst will be responsible for analyzing contract data requirements status by collecting, monitoring, and studying data.
Job Requirements/skill sets:
- Support overall management, direction, control and integration of program acquisition efforts for development, procurement and operations and support
- Meeting support facilitation, resource tracking
- Efforts include planning, analyzing, and supporting procurement actions for assigned efforts
- Track all procurements in designated tool
- Support the establishment of contract schedules and documenting milestones
- Support the coordination and review of procurement documents to assure integration of applicable policies, procedures, contract provisions and data requirements for assigned programs in accordance with pre-established policies and procedures
- Gathers contract, financial, and associated documentation
- Compiles monthly and quarterly documentation associated with QASP for the contract
- Reviews and identifies CDRL deliverables and perform CDRL metrics analysis
- Attend and contribute to programmatic meetings from the team level to Navy senior leadership
- Develops schedules, monitors progress, and maintains status of key contract deliverables
- Maintain numerous document logs, set up, oversee and maintain an extensive CDRL
- Activities will vary depending upon current activities of the program, scope of the development/sustainment cycle, and other corporate and program initiatives
- Review and analyze the development/sustainment program and data deliverables for accuracy, completeness, and compliance
- Maintain files including configuration identification, change control, and status accounting records
- Review and analyze the development/sustainment conformance to CDRL requirements.
- Process Government and development/sustainment Contractor correspondence.
- Assists with preparation of monthly program review and participates in monthly PMR meetings
- Monitors contract performance to determine the necessity for amendments or extensions of contracts, and compliance to contractual obligations
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in Naval Ship maintenance planning and execution of scheduled US Naval surface ships maintenance availabilities
- Exceptional written communication and time management skills
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Physical ability to climb ladders, and transit decks on Navy vessels and the harsh environments found in shipyards and shipboard compartments.
- Ability to lift, carry and transport heavy equipment and boxes. The exact weight requirements will be determined by the specific job, but no less than 30 lbs.
Education: Individual shall possess a High school diploma or GED, trade or industrial school, or a graduate of military technical schools “A” and “C” schools.
Security Clearance: This position requires US citizenship and will be subject to a security investigation, must meet the eligibility requirements to obtain, and maintain a Secret Clearance issued by the US Government. In addition to the security clearance, this position may require an additional background screening for base access.
EOE, including disability/vets: QED is an equal opportunity employer.
Must be able to pass a drug test and background check prior to hiring.
Job Contact Information: Submit resume for this position by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.