Job Description: QED Systems is seeking a highly skilled sheet metal CNC operator that is experienced in the trade, able to cut and shape steel, stainless steel, and aluminum sheet metal for varies types of manufacturing. Must be able to read blueprints and utilizing computer programming skills to include experience in CADMAN software and manufacturing programs.
Job Requirements/skill sets:
– Experience with LVD programming and machines.
– Can calculate and set controls to regulate machining factors such as speed, feed, coolant flow, depth, and angle of cut.
– Can confer with engineers and manufacturing personnel, programmers, quality control and others to resolve machining or assembly problems.
– Observe machine operation to detect malfunctions and adjust machine controls as required.
– Experienced with different die configurations.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
Job Contact information: Richard Kirby, Operations Manager, email and send resumes to: email@example.com
U.S. citizenship required. Must meet and maintain eligibility for U.S. Secret Clearance and be able to access military facilities, naval shipyards, and private shipyards.
EOE, including disability/vets