Job Description: The Contracts Administrator will report to the Contracts Manager and handle the day to day administration of a portfolio of assigned contracts. Duties and responsibilities include:
- Independently perform the administration of all assigned contracts.
- Develop and distribute all necessary contract correspondence, to include tracking and follow up.
- Develop cost proposals and develop estimating templates.
- Distribute requests for proposals/quotes and coordinate the development of response, including final review of proposal compliance.
- Maintain contracts database and update with modifications.
- Determine appropriate FAR and DFARS flow downs to be used in subcontracts for assigned contracts.
- Work with other departments to ensure compliance with contract and liaison between departments and customer to resolve concerns.
- Develop post award presentations and present to program for contract turnover.
- Monitor and record deliverables (CDRLs).
- Review and negotiate contract terms.
Individual must be organized, capable of multi-tasking, working independently, and able to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines. Must have strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
Job Requirements/skill sets:
3-5 years of experience in contracts administration, strong written and verbal communication, proficient in Microsoft Office. Knowledge of FAR and DFARS, and experience with cost contracts, is strongly preferred.
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Admin or Business Management. Previous employment experience in Contracts, Proposal, Admin, and or Management may apply in lieu of educational requirements.
Job Contact information: email@example.com, 757-490-5021
EOE, including disability/vets: QED is an equal opportunity employer.