Job Location: 1562 Mitscher Avenue, Norfolk, VA 23551
- Provide support to maintenance planning manager for an assigned CVN.
- Update CSMP and AWP
- Assist MPM in preparing for CSMP reviews, and Joint Technicals (JTRs)
- Provide Ship’s Force Work Package (SFWP) information as requested.
Job Requirements/skill sets:
- Must be well versed in Microsoft Excel and Power Point to develop and maintain spreadsheets and analyze data.
- Minimum six (6) years’ experience providing technical reviews, screening, and coordinating of shipboard maintenance.
- Minimum of six (6) years’ experience providing technical services to incorporate aircraft carrier maintenance data into AWP and CSMP files.
- Minimum of six (6) years’ experience marking up standard CVN AWP reports.
- Must have valid secret clearance.
- Shipboard CVN experience is a plus.
Education Requirements: High school diploma or equivalent.
Security Clearance/Naval Facility Access: U.S. citizenship required. Must be eligible for and be able to maintain a Secret Clearance. Be able to access military facilities, naval shipyards, and private shipyards.
Q.E.D. offers competitive benefits such as: Paid Leave, Medical, Dental, Vision, Short/Long Term Disability, 401(k) retirement plan, Basic Life Insurance, supplemental insurances, and Employee Assistance Program.
Job Contact information: If you meet the listed requirements, please send your resume to email@example.com or contact 757-490-5156 to schedule an interview.
EOE, including disability/vets