Job Description: Q.E.D. SYSTEMS, INC., a local Marine Engineering firm has immediate full-time positions available for Logistics Support Personnel to support engineering and technical services in support of the Integration of Logistics Products.
Job Requirements/skill sets:
- Five (5) years practical engineering experience which included the operation, test, maintenance and repair of Naval Ship Hull, Mechanical, Electrical, Ordnance equipment and systems
- Two (2) years of experience in supervising/managing a Navy 3M Center or three years of experience ship checking/verification and updating of technical documentation
- Create reports, prepare presentations, charts, graphs and other data information
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be highly organized and detail-oriented
- Proficiency with Microsoft® Office programs (WORD, EXCEL, etc.,) required.
- Experience may be gained concurrently
Education Requirements: Individual shall possess a high school diploma, GED equivalent or related military experience
Candidate will possess or be able to obtain at a Secret Government security clearance. Drug screening is required before hiring.
EOE M/F: QED is an equal opportunity employer
Job Contact information: Please send resume to QED Systems, Inc. Attention: Arlene Korn email@example.com