- Provide engineering and technical services to accomplish advance planning work package development, work package integration, and work execution for aircraft carrier repairs. Maintenance and modernization for CNO scheduled availabilities and for emergent work outside availabilities.
- Work sites will very in accordance with ship’s location.
- Coordinate work package development.
- Provide technical guidance and review of long range maintenance schedule, incremental maintenance, to ensure repair action is included in repair package.
- Coordinate with NAVSEA and PMS 312 on all aspects of repair planning. Perform liaison functions as required with various commands regarding planned repairs and alterations.
- Work in concert with other members on the TRIAD to ensure all repair and alteration area are covered. Frequent shipboard visit will be required.
- Attend meetings and/or discussions as required.
Requirements in brief:
- Knowledge of Navy maintenance processes and shipboard systems. Fluent in use of RMAIS / VSB.
- 15 years’ experience with direct involvement with Naval Nuclear Propulsion onboard aircraft carriers, with 10 years operational experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in CASREP.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in each of the following:
- Working with MSC to determine ILS issues
- Tracking supply needs
- ILS tracking and MSC processing deliverables
- Experience in performing CSMP
- Experience in working with Naval ship configuration data to ensure the CD and ILS record are accurate
- Experience in performing ships equipment validation
- Experience in responding to CVN / ILS inquires
- Experience in working with other logistic activities
- Must be able to work in shipboard environment at various times
- Full time employment
Job Requirements / skill sets:
- Must have valid secret clearance
- High school education or equivalent.
Job Contact information: If you meet listed requirements, please send your resume to email@example.com or contact at (757) 490-5156 to schedule an interview.
EOE, including disability/vets