Salary Range: $20 – 25 / Hour
Job Description: Q.E.D. Systems, Inc. is presently seeking a Logistic Specialist to support Commander Naval Air Force Pacific shipboard Habitability and Ship Force Work Package Program (SFWP). Candidate must have a minimum of eight years of experience, with a working knowledge on the Navy Supply System warehouse practices and procedures.
Job Requirements/skill sets:
- Perform technical research using One Touch Support (OTS), FEDMALL, HAYSTACK
- Prepare and submit SFWP Requisitions, Open Purchases, Supply Discrepancy Report (SDR)
- Synchronize and perform periodic Supply Logistics Integrated Maintenance Program (SLIMP) application database from different warehouse locations
- Provide technical guidance, training, and user support for utilization of SLIMP program
- Conduct material validations, expedite material shipments, and follow-up status on long lead time materials
- Interface with ship’s project coordinator when processing Government Furnish Materials (GFMs)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power point, Access)
- Must be a US citizen, pass a drug screening and background check
- Candidate must have current Secret Government security clearance
- US Naval Stock Control (S-1) work experience is a plus
Education Requirements: Individual shall have a high school diploma/GED. An Associate’s degree or higher is preferred.
Security Clearance/Naval Facility Access: U.S. citizenship required. Must be able to meet and maintain eligibility for U.S. Secret Clearance and/or be able to access military facilities, naval shipyards, and private shipyards
Job Contact information: Email: email@example.com
Phone Number: 619-802-0020 Ext 6110, Fax: 619-802-0022
EOE, including disability/vets: QED is an equal opportunity employer.