Job Description: Q.E.D. Systems, Inc. is presently seeking a Logistic Specialist to support Commander Naval Air Force Pacific shipboard Habitability and Ship Force Work Package Program (SFWP). Candidate must have a minimum of eight years of experience, with a working knowledge on the Navy Supply System warehouse practices and procedures.
Job Requirements/skill sets:
- Perform technical research using One Touch Support(OTS), FEDMALL, HAYSTACK
- Prepare and submit SFWP Requisitions, Open Purchases, Supply Discrepancy Report(SDR)
- Synchronize and perform periodic Supply Logistics Integrated Maintenance Program(SLIMP) application database from different warehouse locations
- Provide technical guidance, training, and user support for utilization of SLIMP program
- Conduct material validations, expedite material shipments, and follow-up status on long lead time materials
- Interface with ship’s project coordinator when processing Government Furnish Materials (GFMs)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office(Word, Excel, Power point, Access)
- Must be a US citizen, pass a drug screening and background check
- Candidate must have a Secret Government security clearance
- US Naval Stock Control(S-1) work experience is a plus
Education Requirements: Individual shall possess an Associate’s degree; or in lieu of a degree, have a high school diploma/GED.
Job Contact information: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: 619-802-0020 Ext 6110, Fax: 619-802-0022
EOE, including disability/vets : QED is an equal opportunity employer.