Job Description: Q.E.D. SYSTEMS, INC., a local Marine Engineering firm has immediate full-time positions available for Logistics Support Personnel to support RCOH logistics requirements for HM&E equipment/systems.
Job Requirements/skill sets:
- Maintain records, spreadsheets and databases of Navy ship/HM&E logistics related information
- Create reports, prepare presentations, charts, graphs and other data information
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be highly organized and detail-oriented
- Proficiency with Microsoft® Office programs (WORD, EXCEL, etc.,) required.
Education Requirements: Individual shall possess a Bachelor’s degree and 1 year of experience working in an office environment, or a High school diploma/GED and 3 years’ experience.
Security Clearance: Candidate will possess or be able to obtain at a Secret Government security clearance.
Drug testing and criminal/personal background checks required before hiring.
EOE, including disability/vets: QED is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Contact information: Please send resume to QED Systems, Inc. Attention: William Simunek; firstname.lastname@example.org.