Job Description: Q.E.D. SYSTEMS, INC., a local Marine Engineering firm has immediate full-time positions available for Logistics Support Personnel to support engineering and technical services in support of the Integration of Logistics Products.
Job Requirements/skill sets:
- Experience with the Naval Logistics System that includes:
- Experience in identifying material and logistic requirements for ship alteration and repair
- Experience with the Navy Supply and Procurement systems and procedures for requisitioning and purchasing material requires to support ship alterations and repairs
- Experience in researching types and quantities of equipment’s allowed aboard ship, to include a minimum of one (1) year experience in use of the Ship’s Configuration and Logistic Support Control (SCLSC)
- Experience main be gained concurrently
- Create reports, prepare presentations, charts, graphs and other data information
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be highly organized and detail-oriented
- Proficiency with Microsoft® Office programs (WORD, EXCEL, etc.,) required.
Education Requirements: Individual shall possess a High school diploma/GED or related military experience.
Candidate will possess or be able to obtain at a Secret Government security clearance. Drug screening is required before hiring.
EOE, including disability/vets: QED is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Contact information: Please send resume to QED Systems, Inc. Attention: Arlene Korn firstname.lastname@example.org