Job Category: Logistics Project Manager
Job Status: Full Time
Job Description: Q.E.D. SYSTEMS, INC., a local Marine Engineering firm has an immediate full-time position available for a Logistics Project Manager in our Philadelphia Office.
Responsibilities for this Logistics Project manager include leading and managing a team of logisticians in delivering a variety of logistics and technical documentation projects in support of Hull, Mechanical, and Electrical (HM&E) equipment and systems for the U.S. Navy in accordance with contract requirements. The role requires a well-rounded individual to meet the needs of various stakeholders such as:
- Maintain effective customer relationships, and meet the expectations of both internal and external customers
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, internal technical and administrative teams supporting the contract
- Ability to lead task execution and facilitate teamwork to complete large complex tasks
- Ensure milestones and deliverables are met on time, on budget and with high quality.
Job Requirements/skill sets:
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited college/university with minimum Five (5) years’ experience in leading a project team preferred; additional 5 years’ experience can be substituted for a degree
- PMP certification considered a plus
- Knowledge, and understanding of DoD Logistics documents & processes such as ILS certifications, Technical Manuals (TMs), Planned Maintenance (PMS), Supply Support and Obsolescence, and training.
- Experience with U.S. Navy/DoD systems such as TDMIS, CDMD-OA, and NDE
- Demonstrate ability to Lead team professionally and efficiently
- Create reports, prepare presentations, charts, graphs and other data information
- Be highly organized and detail-oriented
- Proficiency with Microsoft® Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.,) required.
Candidate will possess or be able to obtain at a Secret Government security clearance. Drug screening is required before hiring.
EOE, including disability/vets: QED is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Contact information: Please send resume to QED Systems, Inc. Attention: William Simunek; firstname.lastname@example.org.