Job Description: Q.E.D. SYSTEMS, INC., a local Marine Engineering firm has immediate full-time positions available for recent U.S. Maritime Academy Marine Engineers to provide US Navy HM&E system support and alterations services.
Job Requirements/skill sets: Have a basic understanding of US Navy Hull, Mechanical and Electrical Systems (HM&E), Electronics Systems, Combat Systems or marine systems. Duties include:
- Supporting Navy system redesign and shipboard alterations and installations
- Supporting Navy fleet support and in-service engineering
- Conduct Navy vessel ship checks
- Willingness to travel up to 20% of the time
- BS degree in Marine, Mechanical, or Electrical Engineering, or related engineering degree from a U.S. Maritime Academy
- US Coast Guard Merchant Mariner Credential desired but not required
Candidate will currently possess or be able to obtain at a minimum a Secret Government security clearance. Drug screening is required before hiring.
EOE, including disability/vets: QED is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Contact information: Please send resume to QED Systems, Inc. Attention: William Simunek; email@example.com.