Job Description: Q.E.D. Systems, Inc. is presently seeking a Material Specialist to support Commander Naval Air Forces Pacific (CNAP) Warehouse operations team performing work under the Real-time Reutilization Asset Management (RRAM) program.
Job Requirements/skill sets:
- Minimum of eight years of logistics experience with a working knowledge of Navy Supply System warehouse practices and procedures.
- Duties involve receipt, screening and processing excess government materials (mechanical, piping, electrical and electronic) identification.
- Automated program screening and supply processing support.
- Excess scrap material program support.
- Real-time Reutilization Asset Management (RRAM) program support
- Qualified forklift operator.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Must be a US citizen, pass a drug screening and background check
- Knowledge of engineering components (valves, fittings, etc.) is preferred.
- An active government security clearance is required.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
Security Clearance: None
Drug testing and criminal/personal background checks required before hiring.
EOE M/F: QED is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Contact Information: Email email@example.com