- Provide technical services to incorporate data from various sources into
AWP and CSMP files. (Data will be provided).
- Must have knowledge of Navy maintenance processes and shipboard systems.
- Working knowledge of Shipboard Organizational Maintenance Management
System Next Generation (OMMS-NG) is essential to daily work requirements.
- Working knowledge of Configuration Data Managers Database-Open
Architecture is desired
- Experience with MFOM/VSB (Maintenance Figure of Merit/Validation, Screening and Brokering) is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel and Power Point
- Must be able to work in a shipboard environment at various times.
- Full time local employment.
Job Requirements/skill sets: Must have valid secret clearance. Aircraft carrier shipboard experience is a plus.
Education Requirements: High school education or equivalent.
Job Contact information: If you meet the listed requirements, please send your resume to email@example.com or contact at (757) 490-5156 to schedule an interview.
EOE, including disability/vets