Job Description: Q.E.D. Systems, Inc., an experienced marine engineering firm, has an immediate opening for a Program Manager. This position is available in our office in Virginia Beach, VA. The ideal candidate will possess the skills and experience in management of software and/or engineering projects for maintenance, testing, product improvement, and configuration control of Navigation Systems and HM&E monitoring system related experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university.
Required Job Skills
- Ten (10) years of experience in management of software and/or engineering projects for the maintenance, testing, product improvement, and configuration control of Navigation Systems and H&ME monitoring system related equipment. One (1) year of direct experience with developing, modifying and reviewing naval shipboard technical documentation, which includes the following, and may have been obtained concurrently.
- Working experience in managing integrated software and engineering projects involved in design, test, maintenance or operation of shipboard or land-based software systems and equipment that primarily deal with Navigation Systems as well as HM&E monitoring and control systems.
- Working experience in engineering and logistic projects involving development maintenance of HM&E logistics technical data. Working knowledge of Command Naval Air Force, Naval Surface Warfare Center, Naval Shipyard, Supervisor of Shipbuilding, and Type Commanders’ organizations or similar within the Navy.
- Project/Contract management related to Contract execution and reporting.
Cybersecurity Workforce (CSWF) Certification baseline qualifications:
- CCNA or CAP or Security + (CE) or Program Management Professional (PgMP)
Drug testing required before hiring. Excellent benefits package available.
Job Contact information:
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.