Job Description: The Subcontracts Administrator is responsible for the preparation and administration of subcontract agreements; proposal support activities, to include the preparation of solicitation packages to subcontractors; evaluation of subcontractor proposals, price analysis, negotiation of terms and conditions, issue resolution, and closeout activities.
· Creates moderate to complex RFP solicitations in accordance with government and QED requirements.
· Develops prime contract flow down documents.
· Coordinates closely with the Contract Administrator assigned to program to ensure subcontracting activities and prime contract flow downs are carried out in a manner consistent with prime contract requirements.
· Evaluates supplier proposal responses and conducts price analysis.
· Negotiates pricing and terms/conditions with subcontractors.
· Administers subcontracts of various types and complexity.
· Resolves subcontractor invoice issues.
· Performs subcontract close-out activities.
· Acts as primary interface between subcontractors and the program for all subcontracts related issues.
· Regularly interacts with program management, contracts, business development, and with customers, as required.
· Must have the interpersonal skills to deal effectively with subcontractor management regarding subcontract issues of varying degrees of complexity and the drive to work issues to resolution.
Individual must be organized, capable of multi-tasking and working independently, able to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines, and must maintain extensive verbal and written communications with Government agencies.
Job Requirements/skill sets: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration OR a related field 3+ years of experience in subcontracts or contracts administration; additional years of relevant experience will be accepted in lieu of degree. Working knowledge of FAR and DFARS, must be able to work independently, establish priorities, and meet deadlines with minimal supervision. Experience negotiating terms and conditions strong written
and verbal communication, proficient in Microsoft Office. Experience with cost contracts is strongly preferred.
Job Contact information: email@example.com