Job Description: Q.E.D. SYSTEMS, INC., a local Marine Engineering firm has an immediate full-time position available for a Training Specialist. The best qualified applicant would have previous experience as a US Navy Master Training Specialist, or related experience in the Navy Training community, including development or delivery of training curriculum, NTSPs and/or Instructional System Design (ISD). Responsibilities include reviewing Ship Change Documents (SCDs), Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs) and other technical changes to identify updates to Manpower, Personnel and/or Training impacts.
Job Requirements/skill sets:
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of Navy Training System Plan (NTSPs)
- Prior HM&E or shipboard experience
- Prior experience as a Training Officer considered a plus.
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience with development of operations and/or maintenance training curriculum, including associated classroom resources that may be needed
- Identify training gaps affected by technical change packages
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be highly organized and detail-oriented
- Proficiency with Microsoft® Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.,) required.
Candidate will possess or be able to obtain at a Secret Government security clearance. Drug screening is required before hiring.
EOE M/F: QED is an equal opportunity employer
Job Contact information: Please send resume to QED Systems, Inc. Attention: Arlene Korn firstname.lastname@example.org