GSA link: TBD
GSA ASTRO is a family of ten separate, individual, multiple award, Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contracts that encompass a variety of services related to manned, unmanned, and optionally manned platforms and robotics. This GSA contract:
- Spans many areas of expertise.
- Includes any and all components required to formulate a total solution to a requirement.
- Allows solutions that cross over multiple disciplines.
- Allows flexibility for all contract types at the task order level including fixed-price (all types), cost reimbursement (all types), T&M/LH, or a hybrid mix of contract types.
- Allows ancillary support components at the task order level.
The scope of the GSA ASTRO contracts includes operations, maintenance, readiness, research, development, systems integration, and support for manned, unmanned, and optionally manned platforms and/or robotics, as well as the services that support those platforms and robotics. These platforms and robotics may be based on land, air, sea, and/or space.
The GSA ASTRO Master Contract is designed to be a total solution vehicle for services solicited and awarded at the task order level. Total solution is defined as any combination of support that is integral and necessary to the service-based requirements within the scope of the Master Contract and task order award.
Q.E.D. System Inc. Services Offered:
- Equipment Repair and Maintenance
- Industrial Equipment Repair and Maintenance
- Life Cycle Sustainment
- Logistics Maintenance
- Predictive Maintenance
- Preventive Maintenance
- Ship Repair and Maintenance
- Supply Chain Logistics
- Supply Chain Optimization
- Tank Repair and Maintenance
ASTRO Program Manager at Q.E.D. System Inc.
ASTRO Program Manager
Q.E.D Headquarters – Virginia Beach
Office 757 490-5122 Ext 5477
GSA ASTRO Ordering Guide – please visit https://aas.gsa.gov/astro/
Contract Number: 47QFCA-22-D-0273
ASTRO Contract Title: Maintenance, Repair, and Overhauls of Manned, Optionally Manned, and Unmanned Maritime Platforms
ASTRO Pool: MARITIME (NAICS 336611 – Shipbuilding and Repair)
ASTRO Domain Area: Maintenance/Readiness
Contract Types: Firm Fixed Price (FFP), Cost Reimbursable, or Time and Material (T&M)/Labor Hour (LH)
ASTRO Contract Labor Categories: https://www.bls.gov/soc/2018/majorgroups.html#11-0000
GSA ASTRO Contracting Officer: Valerie Bindel Valerie.firstname.lastname@example.org