Job Description: Q.E.D. SYSTEMS, INC., a local Marine Engineering firm has immediate full-time positions available for Logistics Support Personnel to support configuration overhaul planning and provisioning related DOD supply efforts.
Job Requirements/skill sets:
- Experience with the Naval Logistics System that includes:
- A minimum of five (5) years’ Experience executing ship acquisition and fleet sustainment support services utilizing Configuration Data Managers Database-Open Architecture (CDMD-OA) and Navy Data Environment (NDE) applications
- Establish and evaluate configuration baseline, develop Configuration Overhaul Planning (COP) files for Install/Removal Workfiles
- Utilize Drawings, Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) data, Technical Manuals, approved Allowance Change Request (ACR), Coordinated Shipboard Allowance List (COSAL), Allowance Parts/Equipage List (APL/AEL)
- Familiarity with HM&E shipboard equipment
- Ability to research allowances, experience with COSAL, to include a minimum of one (1) year experience in use of the Ship’s Configuration and Logistic Support Control (SCLSC)
- Create reports, prepare presentations, charts, graphs and other data information
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be highly organized and detail-oriented
- Proficiency with Microsoft® Office programs (WORD, EXCEL, etc.,) required.
- Previous experience with Navy Provisioning a plus
Education Requirements: Individual shall possess a High school diploma/GED or related military experience.
Candidate will possess or be able to obtain at a Secret Government security clearance. Drug screening is required before hiring.
EOE M/F: QED is an equal opportunity employer
Job Contact information: Please send resume to QED Systems, Inc. Attention: Arlene Korn firstname.lastname@example.org