Job Description: Aviation Fuels Integrative Logistics Support
Job Requirements/skill sets:
- Must be able to Navigate a Navy Website referred to as CDMDOA to create work files for the purpose of performing full JP-5 System Validations onboard East Coast CVN’s which fall under Naval Air Forces Atlantic Fleet.
- Must have experience with JP-5 Pump Rooms and JP-5 Consoles preferably former ABFC or above experience skills.
- Must be able to act as the Subject Matter Expert at times on behalf of Commander Naval Air Forces Atlantic Fleet during Conferences and Calls with several High Ranking representatives and Officials from numerous Naval Activities and Commands.
- Must have an active Secret Security Clearance and able to maintain it.
- Must have the ability to read JP-5 System Operating Diagrams, Blueprints, Drawings and Naval publications and be able to trace piping equipment and valves utilizing them.
Job Contact information: If you meet the listed requirements, please send your resume to email@example.com or contact at (757) 490-5156 to schedule an interview.
EOE, including disability/vets