Job Description: Q.E.D. SYSTEMS, INC., a local Marine Engineering firm has immediate full-time positions available for Electrical Engineers to provide HM&E system support services such as: develop/change maintenance sketches, redline electrical drawings for Ship Change design or installation, and/or develop electrical testing or maintenance procedures in accordance with Navy standards.
Job Requirements/skill sets: Have a basic understanding of US Navy Hull, Mechanical and Electrical Systems (HM&E), Electronics Systems, Combat Systems or marine systems. Duties include:
- Have experience with PLC control systems, development, testing or operation
- Have the ability to draft, read and interpret ship and system drawings for HM&E Systems, Electronics Systems or Combat Systems.
- Develop electrical circuits and generate schematic, wiring and connection drawings using AutoCAD.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, MATLAB, Microsoft® Office programs (WORD, EXCEL, etc,) required.
- Perform electrical lab support/troubleshooting as well as on-site shipboard support
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Education Requirements: BS Degree in an Electrical Engineering discipline from an accredited university.
Candidate will currently possess or be able to obtain at a minimum a Secret Government security clearance. Drug screening is required before hiring.
EOE, including disability/vets: QED is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Contact information: Please send resume to QED Systems, Inc. Attention: William Simunek, email@example.com .