Salary Range: $28.00 – $35.00 / Hour
Job Description: Q.E.D. Systems, Inc. is presently seeking an Authorized Work Package(AWP) Management Specialist with experience in Ship Availability Maintenance Planning Support for aircraft carriers.
Job Requirements/skill sets:
- Provide services to prepare and/or update AWP and Current Ship’s Maintenance Plan (CSMP) ADP files for US Navy Ships scheduled work packages
- Provide technical services to incorporate data from Ship’s CSMP, Ship Alterations (SHIPALTS) and Ship Change Documents (SCD) into the AWP for Chief of Naval Operations (CNO) scheduled availabilities
- Minimum of two (2) years experience with Verification Systems and Validation Screening Brokering (VSB) to screen and broker ships maintenance work
- Minimum of six (6) years’ experience providing Joint Technical Reviews (JTRs) , screening, and coordinating of shipboard maintenance.
- Shipboard CVN experience and minimum of one-year TYCOM staff experience is a plus
- Screen and/or assign corrective maintenance jobs, document corrective maintenance and maintain job history in RMAIS database
- Provide support to CNAF Maintenance Program Manager (MPM) in developing repair package integral to the ship’s AWP and screening emergent work outside CNO availabilities
- Must demonstrate good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Access, Power Point)
- Must be able to type at least 25 words per minute
- Must demonstrate good oral and written communication
- Travel may be required both local and at sea
- Must be able to access shipboard spaces in relationship with the job
- Must be a US citizen, pass drug screen and background check
Education Requirements: High school diploma/GED
Security Clearance/Naval Facility Access: U.S. citizenship required. Must be eligible for and be able to maintain a Secret Clearance. Be able to access military facilities, naval shipyards, and private shipyards
Q.E.D. offers competitive benefits such as: Paid Leave, Medical, Dental, Vision, Short/Long Term Disability, 401(k) retirement plan, Basic Life insurance, supplemental insurances
Job Contact information: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 619-802-0020 Ext 6110 to schedule an interview.
EOE, including disability/vets: QED is an equal opportunity employer.