Job Description: Q.E.D. SYSTEMS, INC., a local Marine Engineering firm has immediate full-time positions available for Logistics Support Personnel to support engineering and technical services in support of the Integration of Logistics Products.
Job Requirements/skill sets:
- Ten (10) years of military or DoD civilian practical engineering which includes the operation, test, maintenance and repair of naval ship equipment and systems
- Two (2) years of experience working with logistics and maintenance documentation for Navy shipboard systems and equipment
- Understanding of Navy hull, mechanical and electrical assessment, validation and inspection programs is preferred
- Create reports, prepare presentations, charts, graphs and other data information
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be highly organized and detail-oriented
- Proficiency with Microsoft® Office programs (WORD, EXCEL, etc.,) required.
- Experience may be gained concurrently
Education Requirements: Individual shall possess a high school diploma, trade/industrial school graduate, GED equivalent or related military experience
Candidate will possess or be able to obtain at a Secret Government security clearance. Drug screening is required before hiring.
EOE M/F: QED is an equal opportunity employer
Job Contact information: Please send resume to QED Systems, Inc. Attention: Arlene Korn firstname.lastname@example.org