Salary Range: $17 – $23/Hour
Job Description: Qualified individual experience in general labor applications. Must be able to work aboard ships and under industrial repair conditions, work in confined spaces, climb vertical/inclined ladders following all safety regulations. The individual will be assisting other shipboard trades and report directly to the Foreman or Project Supervisor that is responsible for executing the project
Job Requirements/skill sets:
- Minimum of one year of marine laborer-related experience
- Use of hand tools and power tools
- Loading and unloading equipment, tools, and material
- Follow written and verbal instructions
- Willingness to learn new trade skills
- All applicants must provide a resume, be eligible for a Defense Biometric Identification System (DBIDS) credential.
Education Requirements: Individual shall have a high school diploma/GED
Security Clearance/Naval Facility Access: U.S. citizenship required. Eligible for and be able to maintain a U.S. Secret Clearance is preferred. Be able to access military facilities, naval shipyards, and private shipyards
Q.E.D. offers competitive benefits such as: Paid Leave, Medical, Dental, Vision, Short/Long Term Disability, 401(k) retirement plan, Basic Life Insurance, supplemental insurances, and Employee Assistance Program.
.Job Contact information: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: 619-802-0020 Ext 6103, Fax: 619-802-0022
EOE, including disability/vets.