QED Systems Inc., an experienced marine engineering, planning, and ship modernization firm, is seeking a Laborer at our Norfolk, VA location.
- Knowledge and ability to operate hand and power tools
- Move, arrange, and lift supplies, parts, or items as directed
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions
- Provide quality service by following organization standards
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needs
- Willing to learn to operate CNC and other types of machinery
Job Requirements/skill sets:
- Time Management
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
Security Clearance/Naval Facility Access: U.S. citizenship required. Must be able to meet and maintain eligibility for U.S. Secret Clearance and/or be able to access military facilities, naval shipyards, and private shipyards.
Q.E.D. offers competitive benefits such as: Paid Leave, Medical, Dental, Vision, Short/Long Term Disability, 401(k) retirement plan, Basic Life Insurance, supplemental insurances, and Employee Assistance Program.
Job Contact information: Richard Kirby, email@example.com and Ralph Culbertson, firstname.lastname@example.org
EOE, including disability/vets