Job Description: Q.E.D. SYSTEMS, INC., a local Marine Engineering firm has immediate full-time positions available for Logistics Support Personnel to support various Ship Availabilities, ILS certifications and configuration overhaul planning and provisioning related DOD supply efforts.
Job Requirements/skill sets:
– Experience with the Naval Logistics System that includes:
- A minimum of one year experience executing ship availability ILS sustainment support services utilizing Navy Data Environment (NDE) in order to confirm scheduling of work items and to obtain Ship Change Documents (SCDs) and Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) Certifications.
- Read and interpret Ships Installation Drawings (SIDs) and ILS Certifications in order to identify configuration worthy equipment items.
- Familiarity with HM&E shipboard systems equipment.
- Familiarity with the Ship’s Configuration and Logistics Support Control (SCLSC) and the required data elements in order to develop configuration records.
- Familiarity with research using Naval and commercial databases such as Haystack, Logicom, Technical Data Management Information System (TDMIS) and Planned Maintenance System – Management Information System (PMS-MIS) to determine parts, Technical Manuals (TM), Allowance Parts Lists (APL), Planned Maintenance System (PMS) and other ILS products.
– Create reports, prepare presentations, charts, graphs and other data information.
– Be organized and detail-oriented.
– Proficiency with Microsoft® Office programs (WORD, EXCEL, etc.,) required.
– Previous experience with Navy Provisioning a plus.
Education Requirements: Individual shall possess a High school diploma/GED or possess related military experience.
Security Clearance: Candidate will have an active Secret Government security clearance. Drug screening is required before hiring.
Q.E.D. offers competitive benefits such as: Paid Leave, Medical, Dental, Vision, Short/Long Term Disability, 401(k) retirement plan, Basic Life Insurance, supplemental insurances, and Employee Assistance Program.
Job Contact information: Mark Wilson, email@example.com, 757-802-9448 EXT 5229.
EOE, including disability/vets: QED is an equal opportunity employer.