Job Description: Q.E.D. SYSTEMS, INC., a local Marine Engineering firm has immediate full-time positions available for Logistics Support Personnel to support engineering and technical services in support of the Integration of Logistics Products.
Job Requirements/skill sets:
- Ten (10) years of experience in the development, implementation, evaluation and coordination of ILS products such as Planned Maintenance Systems (PMS) and Technical Feedback Reports (TFBRs) for U.S. Navy surface ships
- Experience developing technical documentation using either Navy Publishing Application (NPA) or the Navy PMS Editor (NPE) or equivalent
- Knowledge of Navy programs, organizations and functions is preferred
- Create reports, prepare presentations, charts, graphs and other data information
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be highly organized and detail-oriented
- Proficiency with Microsoft® Office programs (WORD, EXCEL, etc.,) required.
- Experience may be gained concurrently
Education Requirements: Individual shall possess a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
Candidate will possess or be able to obtain at a Secret Government security clearance. Drug screening is required before hiring.
EOE, including disability/vets: QED is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Contact information: Please send resume to QED Systems, Inc. Attention: Kisha White firstname.lastname@example.org