Job Description: Q.E.D. SYSTEMS, INC., a local Marine Engineering firm has immediate full-time positions available for Logistic Specialists to provide logistics support services of HM&E systems for RCOH and other ship availabilities, as well new construction logistics programs. Duties include researching drawings, supply support, maintenance and tech documentation for ILS certifications, to support ship validation evolutions, test/trials and related ship-delivery milestones per contractual requirements.
Job Requirements/skill sets: Have a basic understanding of US Navy Hull, Mechanical and Electrical Systems (HM&E), Electronics Systems, Combat Systems or marine systems with a minimum 5 years’ experience. Must be experienced and knowledgeable with all facets of Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) for shipboard Hull, Mechanical and Electrical Systems (HM&E), Electronics Systems, Combat Systems or marine systems.
- Understand and have experience with Ship Construction and Ship Availability logistics processes and policies
- Have a thorough knowledge of the US Navy Material Maintenance and Management
- (3-M) and Planned Maintenance System (PMS).
- Understand the standard format of Navy Technical Manuals including the
- Implementation of changes as a result of Ship Alterations or responses to Technical
- Manual Deficiency Evaluation Reports (TMDER).
- Experienced conducting research us Navy/DOD systems such as TDMIS, CDMD-0A, and NDE.
- Current certification in Classic RCM (Level II) and Backfit Analysis (Level I) is a plus.
- Proficiency with Microsoft® Office programs (WORD, EXCEL, etc.,) required.
Education Requirements: Individual shall possess a Bachelor’s degree; or in lieu of a degree, have a high school diploma/GED and additional 5 years’ experience.
Security Clearance:Candidate will currently possess or be able to obtain at a minimum a Secret Government security clearance.
Drug testing and criminal/personal background checks required before hiring.
EOE, including disability/vets: QED is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Contact information: Please send resume to QED Systems, Inc. Attention: William Simunek; email@example.com.