Job Description: The candidate is responsible for the review of all purchase orders, prior to approval, to ensure compliance with internal procedures. Supports management with the development of procurement policies and procedures, and the development and presentation of training materials. This position reports directly to the Procurement Compliance Manager. Additional responsibilities include:
- Perform scheduled audits of purchase orders to ensure compliance with purchasing procedures, including the tracking of compliance errors.
- Submit of government reports relative to procurement functions.
- Develop and provide monthly training on re-occurring issues.
- Provide periodic one-on-one training on an as needed basis.
- Perform updates as required to procurement forms and policies.
Job Requirements/skill sets:
- Knowledge of government CPSR requirements are desirable.
- Working knowledge of FAR and DFARS regulations.
- Excellent writing skills and high attention to detail.
- Knowledge of a variety of procurement concepts, practice, and procedures, including industry best practices.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills; must be a business and customer team player with the ability to maintain great working. relationships with senior leaders and staff throughout the organization.
- Significant experience with Microsoft Office programs, particularly Word and Excel. Must be comfortable with using new software.
- Knowledge of Unanet is a plus, but not required.
- Ability to work independently and successfully manage a high-volume, diverse workload consisting of a wide variety of contract types (CPFF, T&M, FFP, etc.).
Education Requirements: Bachelor of Science or Arts degree (or equivalent related experience) with five or more years’ experience in Federal Government Contracting or Procurement.
Security Clearance/Naval Facility Access: U.S. citizenship required. Must be able to meet and maintain eligibility for U.S. Secret Clearance and/or be able to access military facilities, naval shipyards, and private shipyards.
Q.E.D. offers competitive benefits such as: Paid Leave, Medical, Dental, Vision, Short/Long Term Disability, 401(k) retirement plan, Basic Life Insurance, supplemental insurances, and Employee Assistance Program.
Job Contact information: email@example.com
EOE, including disability/vets